Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Society of illustrators (Student show)


Convention to Innovation


I have been holding this info out for about a week and I am pleased to announce that I will be showing at the Society of Illustrators student show again this year. Last spring I have met so many people that I have stayed in contact and randomly ran into at ICON5 that summer as well.

This year will be in as just good company because a few of my friends, and new friends that randomly comment on my blog also got into the show. These people worth mentioning are Jiyoung Roo, Tim Durning, Kali Ciesemier, and Maria Filar.

Congrats on everyone who got in! I will see you in New York in a couple months....

4 comments:

Maria Filar said...

congrats again! i hope i can make it out to the show.

Lauren said...

YAY!!

Hey I like your website, I just went to it today.

tim b said...

Nice work! Congratulations!

Jessica Somers said...

hey i was snooping on the SOI site and eventually wound up on your blog. nice work! i guess i'll be seeing you in march for a great big bash of networking.