Thursday, February 7, 2008

Originals for sale and Canceled show flyer

One Thing people may or may not know about my work is that it is all done by hand. I don't like working on Adobe Illustrator. I think it is a waste of my time doing all the line work and it makes me frustrated and I stop what I am doing. I dont have patience for that program. So I do it all by hand.


These drawings are for sale!


These drawings are done on American Masters Archival paper with Archival india ink and acrylic inks, with touch ups done with liquitex acrylic titanium white paint.


These Drawings were done with the This Is Hell show flyer (Previous post)


Do you want it/them? Email Me at Fisheld@aol.com


$100 postage paid, with or without matt.








This Show got canceled because Lebanon cancelled their US tour. They are a really good ambient rock band so if you are into Pelican they are a good band to look into.





That is it. I got alot of work to do....

No comments: