Wednesday, May 20, 2009

U ARTS Portfolio Day


I want to thank all of the Art Directors that came to portfolio day to look at the fresh new illustration graduating from our department. It was truly an honor meeting each and everyone of you. Hopefully I will be able to work with many of you in the near or distant future as your projects come about that need that specific look and conceptual thinking that I can provide. I hope that you will come to next years portfolio day and the year after thats, so that other young professional illustrators can get a good first step in the business of illustration.

I also want to thank some of the alum from the U ARTS illustration department that are two to six years into the game, for coming into the portfolio day. Jon, Chris, and Peter, it was totally rad seeing you guys, and your friend who I forgot his name.

Thank you all for making yesterday one to remember!

No comments: